Great Strides™ Yorkshire Dales is back again!
- Date: July 4 2020
- Times: The walk will begin at 6am. Registration will be open from 5am.
- Location: Hawes, North Yorkshire
- Teams must be a minimum of four people and a maximum of six people - plus a support driver and vehicle for each team. They will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel, ahead of the next section of the walk.
- A circular route of approximately 65km.
- We have set a 16 hour cut-off time for completing the route.
- There will be public toilets dotted around the route.
- This is a self-navigated walk
Starting in the picturesque market town of Hawes you will conquer 7km or the Pennine Way along this route before heading east through Thwaite, Muker and onto Reeth. From there the route turns South and makes its way across the moors via the impressive grounds of Castle Bolton then continuing past Aysgarth Falls and back to Hawes where a warm reception awaits you!
How to get involved?
Sign ups are not open for 2020 just yet but you can register your interest below and we will be in touch as soon as entries are available.
Register your interest
Why walk for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Would you like to know more?
If you already have a place, or would like to apply for a charity place, please apply above. If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!