- Date: September 8 2019
- Times: 10.40am in waves
- Location: Newcastle
- Cost of entry: £20
- Fundraising target: £345
Join Team CF at the UK's favourite half marathon!
- You can apply for one of our exclusive charity places by clicking the link below, the fundraising target is £345 per entry.
- A linear 13.1mile route
- Starts in Newcastle and finishes in the lovely coastal town of South Shields
- Take in the sights of Tyne Bridge as the Red Arrows roar above you
- A heavily populated route peppered with supporters cheering you on!
Join more than 50,000 runners for this 13.1 mile course lined with thousands of spectators cheering you on! Starting from the Tyne Bridge and ending in South Shields, the atmosphere is electric.
What support will I get?
- Your very own Team CF running top to wear with pride - we may feature your photo on social media so you'll need to look the business!
- Fundraising pack full of ideas to help you make the most of your big challenge.
- Access to our exclusive online interactive training zone to get you in top shape for the big day.
- Race-day hospitality with free massages, refreshments and more!
- Cheerpoints along the route to fire you up along your way
Apply for a charity place
Sign up for one of our exclusive charity places - there is a minimum fundraising target of £345.
Apply for a place
Already have a place?
If you have already purchased your own place, click here. There's no minimum fundraising target, just get out there and run!
Join the team
"We all had an amazing time up the North East and it was great to run in the GNR for a charity which is very close to my heart . Everyone had a blast and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for your hospitality at the end, we all thoroughly enjoyed the massages!"
Chris Lewis, Participant 2018.
Why run for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Take a look at our photo gallery from 2018 below - if you can't see yourself why not check out the full photo album?