How to sign up
Whether you had an event cancelled this year, need a post-lockdown fitness goal or just want to raise money to fight CF, lace up your trainers and join us this September for Team CF’s first ever virtual Running Festival. You’ll get the same great Team CF experience and you can do it in your own space and your own time.
1. Sign up today to receive your unique code! Registration costs £10 + BF
2. Choose your distance and set up your fundraising page. Don’t forget to share with your friends and family.
3. Enjoy the journey with our free training and fundraising tips.
4. Complete your run and share your finisher’s selfie on the Team CF Runners Facebook page.
5. Submit your evidence to the team leaderboard.* Use your unique code to log in and submit your evidence in the form of a screenshot from a fitness tracking app such as Strava.
6. Get your finisher’s t-shirt and wear it with pride, knowing you’ve made a difference for people affected by cystic fibrosis.
If you don't wish to share your running time publicly on the leaderboard, please send evidence of your run to email@example.com and a finisher's t-shirt will be sent out to you.
Sign up today!
*Leaderboard goes live in September.
While we may not be able to come together in person this year, you can still be part of the community making a difference for people with cystic fibrosis.Join the Team CF Runners Facebook page to share pictures, receive training tips from our Personal Trainer Graeme and meet other runners taking part in this challenge.
Make a difference
Thanks to your support, since the launch of our emergency appeal, we have made 540 emergency grants to people with CF and their families, and we are continuing to experience a very high demand for help. Sign up to the Team CF Running Festival this September and help us reach every person with CF and their family when they need us most.
Join Team CF